Generating Power from the Wind
Welcome To VAWT Systems
The Vertical Axis Wind Turbine (VAWT) has taken a new step forward.
Introducing the Polarimetric Wind Turbine. Polarimetric means that the turbine will take advantage of all polarities of wind currents, especially turbulent wind which is more prevalent closer to the ground where there are hills, buildings, trees and other objects nearby.
At VAWT Systems, we believe that all renewable energy sources compliment each other. In combination with solar energy, the best of all worlds can be combined to provide power where it is needed anytime the wind is blowing and the sun is shining. VAWT Systems combines these technologies into an energy system we call the "PowerTower". Whether you are powering billboards, security lighting, emergency systems or remote sensor systems for the USGS, these systems are meant to provide power anywhere in the world.
- PWG-1 - 1 kW Permanant Magnet Axial Flux Generator for Renewable Energy Applications.
- Coming Soon...
- PWT-1 - 1 kW Turbine for Residential, Small Commercial, Remote Power, Battery and Grid-Tie Applications. 6.5' High by 4' Wide.
- PWT-3 - 3 kW Turbine for Commercial, Communications Facilities, Billboards, Emergency Lighting Systems, Marine, Remote Data Collection, Battery or Grid-Tie. 9' High by 5' Wide.
- PWT-5 - 5 kW Turbine for Commercial, Industrial, Agricultural, Grid Interactive. 11' High by 6' Wide.
- PWT-12 - 12 kW Turbine Systems for Commercial Real Estate, Small Wind Farms, Industrial Parks, LEED Buildings and Other Grid Interactive Requirements. 13' High by 8' Wide.
January 6, 2011
March 9, 2010
January 10, 2010